Sofa Cleaning Horley RH6
Leather sofa sets are luxurious and valuable and make a brave statement before your visitors. Leather couches and chairs are costly, especially furniture sets made of exotic leathers or designer pieces. Various kinds of leather require different cleaning approaches and we strongly urge our clients to avoid using home products that can harm the upholstery and end up costing very much. In lieu, we can offer to our customers professional advice, technical expertise and top level professional leather sofa cleaning with no danger of damage or alteration involved.
Entrust the pros at Prolux Carpet Cleaning in Horley RH6to take care of your favorite leather furniture pieces. Our high quality upholstery cleaning service will remove stains, bad smells, and allergens while protecting and conditioning the expensive hide of your furniture. We will completely renew the color and the sheen of your favorite leather furniture. With the help of our professional care the useful life your living room set is extended and you are going to avoid high replacement costs. Your leather sofa and armchairs are going to be once again pleasing to look at as they add style and elegance to the interior.
Our sofa cleaning protocol follows these operations:
- The sofa and other furniture are cleaned with a vacuum cleaner on all sides for removing all hard particles, lint and dust stuck in between creases and under the cushions.
- We examine the leather furniture for stains, odors, mold, and dust.
- We check the finished work for any oversights or deficiencies before declaring the job complete.
- Before we begin working we will try on a small sample of the material to make sure its structure and color are going to withstand the treatment.Because different leather manufacturers use different processing technologies and chemicals, it is extremely important to utilize suitable cleaning methods for your furniture. Our skilled technicians will determine the safest and most efficient method to clean your sofa.
- The leather surface is then spot treated and blotted using a special agent and a microfiber cloth.